Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 has been a beautiful year.

It's just taken three moves, several jobs, a cat, a break up, too much champagne, various international visitors and one very tall, moustached man to realise it.
Unfortunately, this new perspective comes about 12 months too late.

But you learn for next time. And I have.

If anything has been taught to me this year, it's that sometimes, you just have to hold on to the good with two hands and tell the bad to fuck off and never look back.  Because dwelling is negative. Negativity is uncontrollably infectious, and before you know it, it's eaten you up.

I'm so excited for the new year.  For new plans. new places, new love, new world.

We're alive and well, and everything is amazing.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. We really appreciate the sentiment about our film, And I totally agree with what you say on this post. :)

    ReplyDelete